- Consignments are by appointment only. Please call or stop by to sign up for a slot
- We accept up to 10 items per consignment session. Have your items ready to be accepted. Items must be clean and in excellent condition. Batteries, cables, and electrical plugs must accompany the items. Items should be bundled or bagged when there are multiple pieces to the item.
- We cannot accept: Baby cribs, bike helmets, car seats, food, mattresses and used hair items.
- We consign items for 6 weeks. If any items do not sell within the time period, you have the option of picking up your item by 12:30 the day the item expires or allow the item to become thrift shop property. If you wish to pick up your item(s) before they expire, you will pay a 10% withdrawal fee. You may lower the price one time during the 6 week period.
- You will receive 60% and the thrift shop receives 40% for each item that sells. Checks are ready after the 10th of the month. You are responsible for picking up your check. We do not call to remind you that your items have sold. Checks are voided 90 days from the date they are issued.
- Depending on over stocked items in the Thrift Shop, other items may be declined because of excess inventory. Check on the board in the consignment room for the most up to date list of items we are not accepting. Please call the store 808-624-3254 if you would like to know which items we are not accepting or would like to bring in large items like furniture.